No further bookings are being taken as the apartment is on the market for sale
Luxury Apartment to Rent on the Boavista Golf & Spa Resort
Treat yourself to somewhere special
If you are looking for a golf holiday on one the finest courses the Algarve has to offer, or simply wish to relax in a tranquil environment then look no further.
Our luxury apartment occupies a prime position on the Boavista Golf & Spa Resort which is located in the Western Algarve, just five minutes from Lagos, arguably the most attractive town in the Algarve.
It’s both a place to relax and unwind or, if you wish, indulge in the resorts unrivalled range of leisure and sporting opportunities to suit all ages and tastes.
Luxury golf apartment in a tranquil setting
Our elevated, contemporary styled apartment sleep 4, and offers some of the most delightful south facing golf views currently available at the Boavista Golf Resort.
Your benefits when you stay with us…
- Privately owned luxury apartment - book direct and save.
- Rent with us and get 35% discount on Boavista green fees & discounts at other Algarve golf courses.
- Our guests get FREE health club & spa entry - a saving of €15 per day (each) and 10% off treatments.
- Free wireless internet in the apartment.
- Spectacular south facing setting with unrivalled front line golf, lake and pool views. The best location on the resort.
- Large outdoor & indoor heated swimming pools.
- Superb all-round resort boasting a championship golf course, teaching academy, driving range, pitching & chipping area, 2 tennis courts, five a side football & children’s play area.
- 10% discount at the clubhouse bar and restaurant.
- A choice of blue flag, golden sandy beaches just 5 minutes away, including the spectacular 6 km Meia Praia, Praia da Luz, Porto de Mos and Praia Dona Ana.
- 5 minutes from Lagos with its maze of narrow cobbled streets and bustling squares full of pavement restaurants, bars, boutiques and vibrant yacht marina.
- The perfect base to explore the unspoilt stretches of the Western Algarve coastline and discover the 'real Portugal' with our insider tips.